Thursday, December 18, 2014

I just got this e-mail from Obama, and I seriously need a hygienic bag (a barf bag). He is propping a communist tyrant and is flaunting it as a great achievement. I lived in the communist tyranny and it is horrible, wouldn’t wish it on anyone

President Barack Obama 11:31 AM (9 minutes ago) to me Yesterday, after more than 50 years, we began to change America’s relationship with the people of Cuba. We are recognizing the struggle and sacrifice of the Cuban people, both in the U.S. and in Cuba, and ending an outdated approach that has failed to advance U.S. interests for decades. In doing so, we will begin to normalize relations between our two countries. I was born in 1961, just over two years after Fidel Castro took power in Cuba, and just as the U.S.



Read more about I just got this e-mail from Obama, and I seriously need a hygienic bag (a barf bag). He is propping a communist tyrant and is flaunting it as a great achievement. I lived in the communist tyranny and it is horrible, wouldn’t wish it on anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment