Thursday, December 18, 2014

How To Share Yeshua The Messiah With The Jewish People

by NTEB Feature Story Contributor Geri Ungurean In my testimony “From Jew to Completed Jew” I spoke of searching to find the truth about Yeshua from childhood “Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.” Romans 10:1 I would imagine that this desire, which I believe God placed in my heart, is not the case with most Jews. So, how should a believer share the Good News that Yeshua is indeed the long awaited Jewish Messiah with Jewish people? The Christian couple who told me about Jesus, and prayed with me that night in 1983 to receive Him as my Lord and Savior, showed me so much love before that night. They knew that someone very close to me had taken her own life. They knew that I was so sad and very fragile. They loved me with their words, but they showed that love was genuine by their actions.



How To Share Yeshua The Messiah With The Jewish PeopleRead more about How To Share Yeshua The Messiah With The Jewish People

No comments:

Post a Comment