Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Delicious Homemade Chili, The Best Damn Chili Ever For Chilly Weather Is Here

I love cooking in cast iron cookware and I use it quite often especially when cooking chili and cooking chili down. I win chili competitions and cook offs all the time and most of the time where ever possible I use cast iron cookware and I cook my chili down so I end up with a thick tasty gravy on my chili. That thick tasty gravy on my chili has helped me to win chili cook off after chili cook off and now you know one of my main secrets about winning chili cook offs. You also need to start with a great recipe and you need to use the best ingredients possible if you want to end up with a really great chili at the end.



Read more about Delicious Homemade Chili, The Best Damn Chili Ever For Chilly Weather Is Here

No comments:

Post a Comment