Monday, November 10, 2014

Could you Find a Bug Out Retreat After the Grid Goes Down?

If you are like me you don’t have the resources to afford a bug out retreat. My prepper ideal of a remote fortress located on hundreds of wooded acres, miles away from civilization and fully stocked with 20 years of supplies, flowing water and established orchards for me and the rest of my extended family is sadly just a dream. I hope to one day have a location that I can fall back to if I need to leave my house, but the way things are going right now at least, my isolated retreat is just my simple suburban home. A true remote location that will provide shelter and safety isn’t something that most people can swing.



Read more about Could you Find a Bug Out Retreat After the Grid Goes Down?

No comments:

Post a Comment