Monday, November 24, 2014

Cop Tells Kid "What Are You Going To Do If I Violate His Rights?" - Then He Sees Cop Watchers (Video)

(N.Morgan) The police officers of this nation have fallen from honor and have lost most of the public's respect with their tyrannical antics. This time, an officer appears to be harassing a young man ,asking a passerby, "What are you going to do if I violate his rights?" and then he realizes it is Cop Watchers who is addressing him and the police officer got out of Dodge.This is what we are facing in this Police State. No reason was ever given by the officer as to why he was even talking to the young man or what his issue was. I know there are some people who still believe not all cops are bad and I agree.



Cop Tells Kid Read more about Cop Tells Kid "What Are You Going To Do If I Violate His Rights?" - Then He Sees Cop Watchers (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment