Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Why Did Grant Wilson Leave Ghost Hunters?

It says a lot about your personality and your likeability when fans are really distressed that you left the public eye to pursue something the rest of us take for granted - a private life.Grant Wilson explained eloquently on his site why he left Ghost Hunters show. As adorably sweet, considerate and earnest as he was on the show, the man would like the chance to be a father, husband, writer, artist, musician, which I honestly think is probably a better use of his talents than trying to be a front man for a show about something that was a hobby in the first place.I was, however, happy to not hear mention of him being a plumber anymore. I think we all didn't buy the Roto Rooter costumes any longer....I hope they hang onto The Spalding Inn in Whitefield, New Hampshire. I have it on my list of must-see's when I hit the NE.



Read more about Why Did Grant Wilson Leave Ghost Hunters?

No comments:

Post a Comment