Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Weekend Vigilante October 11, 2014

Hello from Anarchapulco! I've been in reboot mode for at least the last six months as you may have noticed if you've been reading. I've stopped drinking, started drinking again because I was shocked at what I discovered, then stopped again as I prepared even more for what is to come. Life's been up and down and round and round, and it has thrills and chills and is very brightly colored, and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they've begun to question, 'Is this real, or is this just a ride?', and other people have remembered, and they've come back to us and they say 'Hey, don't worry. Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.' and we KILL THOSE PEOPLE.



Read more about The Weekend Vigilante October 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment