Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sarah Hoffman – 1979 Prophecy Of The Coming Ebola Pandemic And The Return Of Jesus Christ

(After her suicide in 1979, Sarah Hoffman was sent back to Earth with a startling vision of the last days. The following is what she saw in her own words...) This panoramic view of Earth came into view and then came closer and closer like I had been out into space and was flying toward it. I knew that this was to help me make my decision to go back to earth, to my terrible life, because part of me wanted to go back to the beautiful spirit world or paradise and part of me felt the need to go back into my body and change my life. It was kind of a tug of war and what I was going to see was to help me understand what I would go through if I went back into my clay body. It played out again just like a video tape in fast forward motion and yet again I could assimilate and see everything clearly and perfectly. As the world zoomed up to me I saw the whole world and then the various countries. I don't know the countries of the world very well, but as I looked at these lands I instinctively knew what countries they were.



Read more about Sarah Hoffman – 1979 Prophecy Of The Coming Ebola Pandemic And The Return Of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment