Sunday, October 26, 2014

'Please Don't Cry. I Love You. I Wish I Could Have Hugged You until I died': Iranian woman's heartrending message to her mother before she was hanged...

'Please don't cry. I love you. I wish I could have hugged you until I died': Iranian woman's heartrending message to her mother before she was hanged for killing the man who 'tried to rape her' · Reyhaneh Jabbari, 26, was sentenced to death in 2009 by an Iranian court · She was found guilty of murdering a government intelligence operative · Her mother Sholeh Pakravan received a phone call on Friday telling her to visit her daughter in prison for the last time · Amnesty International failed in last-ditch bid to spare Jabbari's life The Iranian woman executed for killing a man she said was trying to rape her urged her mother not to mourn in a will written shortly before her death. Reyhaneh Jabbari, 27, was hanged at dawn on Saturday despite international outcry and a high-profile campaign within the repressive state urging authorities to stay her sentence.



Read more about 'Please Don't Cry. I Love You. I Wish I Could Have Hugged You until I died': Iranian woman's heartrending message to her mother before she was hanged...

No comments:

Post a Comment