Friday, October 3, 2014

Buying a .22lr These Days

Wifey asked me a question out of the blue yesterday "Would you recommend somebody around here buy a .22(lr?"I asked where the question came from or something. It turned out that another wife asked her.My reply, as best I can remember it, was:"If you've got ammo to feed it."Wifey said "What if you don't""Then no I wouldn't recommend it. You can't reliably get .22lr ammo at all, let alone at sane prices."I understand very basic economics and a little bit about the gun industry but the .22lr situation is throwing me for a loop because it just keeps going on. Every time I am at a place that sells ammo, which includes Wally World where we buy groceries and thus go a lot, I look and if prices are reasonable at say 6 cents a round for basic stuff I buy.



Read more about Buying a .22lr These Days

No comments:

Post a Comment