Sunday, October 5, 2014

An Ebola Interpretation: It Is My Interpretation That This Virus Has Gone Through No Less Than 33 Recombination Events, With Markers Indicative of Laboratory Splicing, Leaving 'Sticky Ends; That Provide for Recombination with Foreign RNA. Note the 33 on this BioWeapon

Steve Quayle Alert Greetings Mr. Quayle, With regards to Ebola: I have a BS in molecular genetics, chemistry and psychology. During my undergraduate studies I spent three years conducting homologous recombination experiments on the BRCA2 gene (in breast cancer) at the Cancer Research Facility at the University of (REDACTED). During this time I conducted thousands of experiments where I spliced small tracts of DNA into plasmids for DNA amplification, sequencing and analysis.



Read more about An Ebola Interpretation: It Is My Interpretation That This Virus Has Gone Through No Less Than 33 Recombination Events, With Markers Indicative of Laboratory Splicing, Leaving 'Sticky Ends; That Provide for Recombination with Foreign RNA. Note the 33 on this BioWeapon

No comments:

Post a Comment