Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Reason #1 The Silver Noose is Tightening

Silver’s growth in solar panel fabrication is nothing short of parabolic! from The Wealth Watchman: Rally the Troops: With fresh beat-downs in September in precious metals prices, by the same, old banking forces, I thought it would be a good “gut check” moment to give a rallying cry. After all, living through 3.5 years of paper waterfalls(especially in silver), can get a fellow burned out. That’s exactly how I’d describe much of our precious metal community right now: extremely burned out. Sometimes we all need a shot in the arm, I know I do. Seeing that’s the case, I hereby don my golden helmet of strength, and my silver shield of freedom, in preparation for an assault on these banking criminals.



Reason #1 The Silver Noose is TighteningRead more about Reason #1 The Silver Noose is Tightening

No comments:

Post a Comment