Friday, September 12, 2014

Learn How You Control Emotions and Stop Negative People from Affecting Your Mental Attitude

On my last upon Earth, if I were asked to look back and name the single most important virtue I have learned during my time here, I would flip back through the overflowing and largely mis-filed cabinet of life lessons, some learned, some unlearned, and some completely 'air-balled' by my very distracted consciousness, and I would say, without any traces of hesitation or doubt within my words, that for me, learning to control my emotions has been the most important education not only for me, but for other members of my immediate family as well, which I see as no coincidence we were joined together as a unit. I also cannot go a day without seeing all around me others who also appear to be signed up for the same classes as I. Greg Giles Click to zoom



Read more about Learn How You Control Emotions and Stop Negative People from Affecting Your Mental Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment