Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Frustrations of Prepping with an Unsupportive Spouse, by B.C.

I actually began writing this as an email to a close friend in order to vent my frustrations. After several conversations, I realized that there may be others going through the same struggles, and hopefully what I share can help them. I think in order to fully understand the situation, I need to share some information about myself as well as my wife. I believe the best way to understand where someone is coming from is to know WHERE they come from. I feel that Eric Haney in his book “Inside Delta Force” captures this best for me: “The larger part of my family line is made up of the Scots-Irish, a people descended from that peculiar mixture of the Celts of the northern British Isles and the invading Danes and Norsemen.



Frustrations of Prepping with an Unsupportive Spouse, by B.C.Read more about Frustrations of Prepping with an Unsupportive Spouse, by B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment