Friday, April 4, 2014

UFO CONTACTEE: ET CONNECTIONS TO HUMAN CULTURE?

I am what you could call a “UFO Contactee.” I experienced several strange happenings that I really couldn’t understand from 2 or 3 years old (1939 or 1940) until age 48/49 (1986/1987). During those several months in the latter part of ‘86 and early part of ‘87, I spontaneously recalled an enormous number of so-called UFO encounters that had occurred since my very early childhood. I found some witnesses who could verify some of my memories, people who had been with me during several of the strange encounters. Through conversation, they and I concluded that most of our mutual memories were true and accurate.



UFO CONTACTEE: ET CONNECTIONS TO HUMAN CULTURE?Read more about UFO CONTACTEE: ET CONNECTIONS TO HUMAN CULTURE?

No comments:

Post a Comment