Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Roadside Attractions

By Chautauqua Augureye Express Since just before the recent solstice it sure seems to me that quite a few very odd and interesting things have been going on in the world, and indeed continue to do so on a daily basis. As I wonder what the muse will have me write about I find that my mind’s random data buffer is crammed full, and the cognitive dissonance compensator has failed, leaving me with a whirlwind of events in search of a pattern, and meaning. Well, let’s see here: entire herds of buffalo are leaving Yellowstone Park as if they all know something we don’t. A massive killer landslide in Washington state, Big earthquakes in Chile, and Los Angeles, with LA getting hundreds of aftershocks and Bill Maher breaks the silence barrier on our oceans now contaminated with Fukushima radiation.



Roadside AttractionsRead more about Roadside Attractions

No comments:

Post a Comment