Friday, April 11, 2014

Armed Robber No Match Against WWII Vet And Gun-Grabbing Wife (VIDEO)

The lesson Ruby said she learned that day: “I won’t open the door again, I don’t care how much I think I know someone.” (Photo credit: WLWT) A young man planning to rob an elderly Ohio couple at knife point Monday quickly discovered that not only did the 92-year-old and his 89-year-old wife refuse to be victims of his scheme, but they were quite a force to be reckoned with. According to local media, Robert Kelly lived in the Springfield Township neighborhood and had regularly done odd jobs like cutting the grass and shoveling snow for the couple in the past. So they didn’t think it was particularly out of the ordinary when he showed up asking to use their phone. “I was so proud of him when he told me he was going to college.



Read more about Armed Robber No Match Against WWII Vet And Gun-Grabbing Wife (VIDEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment