Saturday, April 5, 2014

6 Surprising Off-Grid Uses For Hydrogen Peroxide

Image source: DeliaCreates.com When I was a girl, I was often plagued by painful canker sores. I remember my mother taking a mysterious brown bottle out of the medicine cabinet and pouring some of strange-tasting foaming liquid into a cup for me to use as a mouth rinse. Through my own research as a teenager, I discovered my canker sores were caused by food allergies, and I never gave much more thought to that little brown bottle. That is, not until recent years when, as a mother myself, I discovered that little brown bottle of hydrogen peroxide can do much more than just serve as a mouth rinse. In fact, today I keep several bottles handy in my home for all kinds of purposes.



6 Surprising Off-Grid Uses For Hydrogen PeroxideRead more about 6 Surprising Off-Grid Uses For Hydrogen Peroxide

No comments:

Post a Comment