Thursday, September 12, 2013

Why Americans Are Submitting To The NWO

September 12, 2013 Dave Hodges The Common Sense Show All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to … remain silent. Thomas Jefferson Blaine Cooper Many of us in the alternative media express constant disappointment that so many of our fellow citizens do not fight back against the forces of the NWO. This article will explore the recent journeys of two individuals, Blaine Cooper and myself , in an effort to accurately explain why so many of fellow citizens grovel like a flock of sheep in the face of governmental tyranny being carried out on behalf of the NWO. I Like Contrarians On my talk show and in my articles, I like to periodically give attention to individuals and groups who are making a difference in the fight against our out of control tyrannical government.



Read more about Why Americans Are Submitting To The NWO

No comments:

Post a Comment