Thursday, September 12, 2013

Our President From Another Planet

American Thinker I'll confess, I didn't watch Barack Obama's address to the nation on Tuesday night. Not that I wasn't interested, but I always prefer to read the transcript of a speech, rather than risk being distracted by the speaker's histrionics. So that's exactly what I did, at least the version provided to the Washington Post by the White House. My preference for reading the transcript, especially when the speech was delivered by Barack Obama, is that unless each sentence, each phrase, occasionally each word is examined, it leaves Obama what is graciously referred to as "wiggle room", allowing him to say, with a straight face, "I never said that" in the same way he said "I didn't draw a red line." After getting past his "My fellow Americans..." preamble, he claims "we know the Assad regime was responsible" without referring to any evidence that he may or may not possess.



Read more about Our President From Another Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment