Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Noxious Gas Billows From The White House – A Response To Obama's Syria Speech

Freedom Outpost by Darwin Rockantansky Much against my better judgment and at great personal / emotional expense last night, I sat through the President's speech re: our potential involvement in Syria. When he left the podium I was experiencing flashbacks of a current TV commercial for one of the satellite based TV programming providers; the one where the young girl tells the salesman at the door: "Use your words." Whatever message the Dip-Stick-in-Charge (DSIC – Barack Obama) was trying to convey, it came across like the salesman in that commercial; what we in the communications business would call "garble." Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot, Over. For the record, my wife does not stay in the same room with me when I force myself to endure such self-abuse. Early on in his speech, the DSIC said that the people of Syria simply wanted "...to live in peace with dignity and freedom," at which point I shouted back at him: "And just what do you think We The People Want?" The following is addressed to the speaker.



Read more about Noxious Gas Billows From The White House – A Response To Obama's Syria Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment