Thursday, September 12, 2013

Napolitano: Syria Strike Stalled - Obama Could Have Been First To Be Denied!

Napolitano: "Russians Right Now Are Dominant, Because The President Is Incompetent" Syria Strike Stalled - Obama Could Have Been First To Be Denied! - Judge Andrew Napolitano David Icke's Take ‘I’m in the shit, Vlad, I am going to lose the vote over Syria and that will be the end of me – what the fuck do I do?’ ‘Well, Mr Obomber, why don’t I suggest that Syria hand over its chemical weapons to the UN?’ ‘How would that work, sir?’ ‘You get that lying jerk Kerry to say in London that the only way to avoid an attack would be if Assad gave up his chemical weapons within a week.’ ‘Yeah, then?’ ‘We announce the same day that we are asking Syria to hand its chemical weapons to the international community and Syria immediately agrees in principle.’ ‘Go on …’ ”Then you say on American television before your vote that if Assad did this it would change your plans to attack.’ ‘So then I say that because of the new development there is no need for a vote yet and so I avoid a humiliating defeat?’ ‘Yes, Mr Obomber, you are understanding the plan – but still say that you will attack if it doesn’t happen to make it look as if you are still resolute and not backing down when that is exactly what you are doing.’ ‘Deal, Mr Obomber?’ ‘Deal, Vlad. But what do I say to Mr Rothschild?’ ‘Oh dear, Mr Obomber, that is your biggest problem – I hear Mr Cameron is speaking with a much higher voice these days.’



Read more about Napolitano: Syria Strike Stalled - Obama Could Have Been First To Be Denied!

No comments:

Post a Comment