Friday, September 6, 2013

MUST LISTEN TO! Recorded Phone Calls I made to D.C. House Representatives regarding Syria War vote - Offices acknowledge against International Law and Rebels Most likely did Chemical Attack - BUT still considering WAR!

I am a seeker of TRUTH sharing it with others. Sometimes truth frightens people which is not my intent. My intent is for everyone to claim their own power through knowledge! Everyone has untapped Energy within themselves and truth channeled into LOVE for each other and all things can change our world, we do have the Power on our side!



Read more about MUST LISTEN TO! Recorded Phone Calls I made to D.C. House Representatives regarding Syria War vote - Offices acknowledge against International Law and Rebels Most likely did Chemical Attack - BUT still considering WAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment