Thursday, September 19, 2013

Michelle Obama Says Eat What I Tell You To Eat America Or Face The Wrath Of My Government!

In 2011 First Lady Michelle Obama stepped into a brief firestorm when she attempted to dictate to food companies how they can market their products, particularly how they marketed to kids. Americans rightfully viewed such attempted controls as a serious governmental over-reach. Now with her husband safely back in the White House, the First Lady is once again attempting to do what America told her not to in 2011 – decide what foods are acceptable and what foods are not acceptable to America’s kids. Parents – you have no say in this so just sit down and shut up and let government decide for you… (This is exactly what the First Lady is attempting – telling all Americans to eat what she tells us to eat.) _____________________________________________ Here is a summary report of a meeting the First Lady is going to have with “stakeholders” in her updated “eat what I tell you” campaign: “The White House to Host Convening on Food Marketing to Children Mrs.



Michelle Obama Says Eat What I Tell You To Eat America Or Face The Wrath Of My Government!Read more about Michelle Obama Says Eat What I Tell You To Eat America Or Face The Wrath Of My Government!

No comments:

Post a Comment