Thursday, September 12, 2013

Are You Prepared For the Freezer Apocalypse?

\"Are YOU Ready?\" So I’m eating lunch with my co-workers earlier this week. It’s harvest season around these parts, and I happened to mention that I had spent all weekend canning bulk fruit orders and pulling carrots and potatoes out of the ground. One of my co-workers tells me she just harvested a bunch of carrots and, “OMG they are taking up so much room in my 2nd freezer I’m not sure where I’m going to put the 1/4 cow I have coming next week!” Yea, 2 freezers, 2 fridges and it’s all full. A couple more start up a conversation about how many freezers they have and where they are.



Are You Prepared For the Freezer Apocalypse?Read more about Are You Prepared For the Freezer Apocalypse?

No comments:

Post a Comment