Wednesday, September 18, 2013

5 Methods to Have Water Stored for Emergencies

Storing an ample supply of water is an often overlooked area of preparedness – even though we know it is the most important item for our survival. I will be the first of admit that I am guilty of this. Don’t get me wrong, we have about a 3 day supply of water, and plenty of water filters and purifying tablets, but as far as having enough of water stashed away for a family of 5 … I will admit that we don’t have as much as we should – and it’s time to change this. The main reasons why we haven’t stored large amounts of water is because its bulky and in past, store bought plastic containers leaked into my food pantry causing damage to the floor. But I shouldn’t let that stop me.



Read more about 5 Methods to Have Water Stored for Emergencies

No comments:

Post a Comment