Monday, August 5, 2013

The England Hypothesis: The Real Reason Behind the Autism Pandemic

Natural Blaze.com by Dr. Rima Laibow, M.D.What you are about to read is so shocking, disturbing and counter-intuitive that you will want to turn away from even the possibility that I am right. I urge you, for the sake of yourself and your family, to consider what I am presenting before rejecting it.The England Hypothesis, named for its brilliant creator, Christina England, herself a mother of two adults severely injured by vaccines, is important enough to change our world. If I am correct and the England Hypothesis is accurate, it already is changing our world in unimaginable and horrifying ways – and no one noticed until Christina saw the pattern last week!She shared it with me and the other Trustees of the Natural Solutions Foundation.



via B4IN Top 50 Stories http://b4in.info/pEii

No comments:

Post a Comment