Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Annual Preparedness Test

Read more from Backdoor Survival at http://www.backdoorsurvival.com/ Every August, I like to re-take the preparedness test that I found buried in the LDS Manual a couple of years ago. I start with my “walk around” inventory and reassess my preparedness strengths as well as newly discovered weakness. THE WALK-AROUND INVENTORY What is a walk-around inventory? In the simplest of terms, what that means is that I walk around my home, garage and yard with an eye peeled to deficiencies that need to be corrected to insure my safety in the event of a natural disaster. Here where I live, that primarily means an earthquake or winter storm but in fact, it could mean anything that disrupts my normal way of life.



The Annual Preparedness TestRead more about The Annual Preparedness Test

No comments:

Post a Comment