Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Severe Gear Test: Magpul PMAG

\"Are YOU Ready?\" I know I write frequently about AR-15 gear, or S&W M&Ps or Glocks and extoll their plastic virtues, but I promise you, deep down inside, my father instilled in me a deep love and respect for the craftsmanship that comes with blued steel and walnut firearms. He taught me that metal parts were the toughest, only way to go, that plastic guns are junk, and have no place in the rough-and-tumble world that may face us someday. I remember when Gaston Glock brought forth his radical new plastic pistol in the mid ’80′s, and my father harumphing and guffawing about the lack of aesthetics and how it couldn’t possibly work. And, me being the impressionable youngster I was, picked that feeling up and retained it.



Severe Gear Test: Magpul PMAGRead more about Severe Gear Test: Magpul PMAG

No comments:

Post a Comment