Monday, August 12, 2013

Microsoft Has Hidden Files on Your Computer

ever since I read that Internet Explorer tracks you, I immediately switched to Firefox, and on a RARE occasion I might use Explorer to download Windows updates, or whatever I can't do on Firefox (which is little) click tools on Firefox, then Options and you can select "tell websites I do not want to be tracked", and "never remember history" ALSO, I NEVER use Google: they not only track you, but blab to the Government about your internet usage, searches, etc. STARTPAGE: Startpage offers you Web search results from Google in complete privacy! When you search with Startpage, we remove all identifying information from your query and submit it anonymously to Google ourselves. We get the results and return them to you in total privacy.



via B4IN Top 50 Stories http://b4in.com/slG

No comments:

Post a Comment