Monday, August 5, 2013

Injustices That Never Fade (Video)




Before It's News | Popular Global





Injustices That Never Fade (Video)



Every once in a while, I try to remember that being a human being means reminding myself that we are all capable of fault and poor choices and we are all capable of rehabilitation and in that vein I often attempt to reach out to those who were in and around my mothers 72 hour execution ordeal in an effort to build a bridge for discussion and healing. This week that failed miserably yet again. People tend to hate so much that the toxicity has gotten the best of some in our communities and they are blinded by that hate and I fear in some cases by their own guilt that they can no longer see the difference between right and wrong or those asking for help or offering help. I have been labeled FED, FBI pawn and fed sympathizer because I do not extend my energy in hating on the government.






No comments:

Post a Comment