Monday, August 12, 2013

August 6th Alien Abduction Report From Delaware - Involves the Classroom (MUFON Report With Drawing)

August 6th Alien Abduction Report From Delaware - Involves the Classroom You See Below (minimum 5 minute read only highlights of MANY abductions over 31 years in my details) =============================================================== The Mans First Experience (the family abduction 1982) Earliest memory (5 Years old, California home) An was Alien hiding behind a stack of boxes in the attached garage at our home in Murphys, CA. Whats strange is I knew it was an "alien" and not a "monster" and didnt feel threatened. I recall crying for Grover, the neighbor kid, because I wanted protection anyways. I remember seeing a large head poke out from behind a tall box - pretty featureless.



via B4IN Top 50 Stories http://b4in.com/dmi

No comments:

Post a Comment