Wednesday, July 17, 2013

You Notice Apocalypse Hit? (Video) / BIN, I made this squeaky clean and no trouble with anyone.




Before It's News | Popular Politics





You Notice Apocalypse Hit? (Video) / BIN, I made this squeaky clean and no trouble with anyone.



I don't know if anyone else noticed the pickup of suspicious activity, announcing the Apocalypse, these last few weeks and peaking these last few days? Strange unexplained things happened over a period of several weeks: I noticed that on the articles I wrote these last 30-50 days, a wave of lawlessness started and spread, when criminal posters started revealing dangerous private information online. Then these last few days, following those revelations of privte information, violent arguments erupted on my articles that caused a crackdown on comments from BIN admins. Either way, it appears that something is in preparation.






No comments:

Post a Comment