Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Sunday Survival Buzz – Volume 74




Before It's News | Popular Self-Sufficiency





The Sunday Survival Buzz – Volume 74



Welcome to this week’s Sunday Survival Buzz – a roundup of preparedness news, tips, articles and recommendations from around the web. But first, an update on my own preps.
I planted some new lavender plants in front of my house. I love lavender and am working on an article on lavender essential oil so as much as I already have lots of these delightful plants in my front yard, it seemed like a good time to add some more. As you know, lavender essential oil is one the go-to essential oils I use almost daily for one thing or another.
A big box of N95 particulate and respirator masks and a Fox 40 pea-less whistle arrived from Amazon.






No comments:

Post a Comment