Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Potential To Destroy The US! Edward Snowden




Before It's News | Popular Unexplained





The Potential To Destroy The US! Edward Snowden



“There are specific Universal Laws designed by God – Consciousness – is the awareness of a divine cosmic power and use it wisely to build emotional, financial and spiritual stability!” Read the future - Watch the future! 07/16/2013 Dear Readers: On June 30th, 2013 I emailed directly dozens of FBI offices with an article titled "Warning & Predictions To All US Government Officials" but it seems my "visions" are not yet accepted as a real possibility until Russia, today offered a wake up call and a serious warning to the US... All I can do is to re-affirm my visions hoping for the Department of homeland security and the media to pay attention to my warnings and acknowledge the upcoming "Arian Draconis." I HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DESTROY THE US! (note this is my comment not his!) Snowden files for asylum in Russia Russia in massive war games - North Korea ship search turns violent It appear my 2nd SOS To The World is taking shape - Sceptre from my now FREE book Moon Power.






No comments:

Post a Comment