Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Aloe Vera Miracle: A Natural Medicine For Cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions




Before It's News | Popular Health





The Aloe Vera Miracle: A Natural Medicine For Cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions



Follow TIS on Twitter: @Truth_is_Scary & Like TIS of Facebook- facebook.com/TruthisScary By Mike Adams, the Health Ranger Editor of NaturalNews.com Learn more: http://naturalnews.com/021858_aloe_vera_gel.html#ixzz2WuK78FMX I’m truly excited to be bringing you this information today about the miraculous healing abilities of aloe vera. First off, in case you don’t know, let me emphasize that I don’t sell aloe vera products of any kind, I haven’t been paid to write this article, and I don’t earn any commissions from the sale of any products mentioned here. I am, however, an enthusiastic supporter of natural medicine, and I personally grow and eat aloe vera plants in Tucson, Arizona. In fact, my yard is an aloe farm, and each day before I make my superfood breakfast smoothie, I walk out to my yard, slice off an aloe vera leaf, thank the plant for granting me its healing medicine, then I fillet the leaf and drop the aloe vera gel into my blender.






No comments:

Post a Comment