Friday, July 26, 2013

Survival Friday: Learning to Cope with Adversity




Before It's News | Popular Self-Sufficiency





Survival Friday: Learning to Cope with Adversity



How many times have you experienced a setback in your life and felt angry, lost, disoriented and worse? From personal experience, I can tell you that the stress of it all can be overwhelming and without being aware of what is happening, you can suffer a bit of meltdown. When I say meltdown, I do not mean nutsy cuckoo but rather a minor depression where everything in the world looks bleak and you see no way out.
In my own research, I have read about the victims of major disasters feeling stressed and also despondent for weeks or even months after a disaster occurs.
Today on Survival Friday I am sharing an article written by Joe Alton. Joe and his wife Amy are well-known in the preparedness world as Doctor Bones and Nurse Amy.






No comments:

Post a Comment