Friday, July 19, 2013

Strange Creature Spotted off of Long Island Shore




Before It's News | Popular Unexplained





Strange Creature Spotted off of Long Island Shore



I found this email waiting for me today and thought it was worth asking if anyone else has seen or had an experience along the ocean coast like the one this couple had. I live along the shore and I have not seen anything like this but will start to ask around my community. If anyone knows what this creature may be please contact me at my site or through UFO Digest with the information Below find the email and report of the ocean creature spotted off the Atlantic Ocean coast of Long Island, New York. : To Chris Holly, I saw your website while searching to see if there was anyone else out there that saw what my boyfriend and I saw at Long Beach located at Long Beach ,Long Island ,New York last Wednesday July 17th.






No comments:

Post a Comment