Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Obama Taunts America On The Eve Of Its Most-Important Holiday




Before It's News | Popular Politics





Obama Taunts America On The Eve Of Its Most-Important Holiday



by Tim Kern July 6, 2013 NewsWithViews.com Announcing through the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury’s blog on Tuesday evening that he has decided to ignore a law he said was essential, a law that couldn’t wait until it was read to be passed, a law that is the centerpiece of his presidency, President B.H. Obama let the country in on a little secret: he’s scared of Obamacare, and it’s such a mess, both politically and administratively, that he decided he won’t be enforcing it, at least until the 2014 elections are over. There’s a little problem with this, happy as most Americans are that they’ll get at least a temporary reprieve from the government’s takeover of health care, nationalization of a sixth of the economy, new employer taxes, individual fines, and the institution of death panels as rationing agents. That problem is one that we face because Obama constantly does whatever he pleases, the law be damned.









The Future Of Stand Your Ground



Everyone who knows me knows that I do NOT like guns. As an anti-war activist, guns are not my 'cup of tea'. However, everyone who knows me also KNOWS that I LOVE the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution and I am a HUGE supporter of ones right to defend oneself. As a martial artist, I do my best to balance the two differing viewpoints, as I try to do with all things in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment