Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Obama: African-Americans Are Incapable Of Acting As Citizens Of The United States




Before It's News | Popular NEWS





Obama: African-Americans Are Incapable Of Acting As Citizens Of The United States



American Thinker Michael Applebaum, MD It is with sadness that I witnessed the president of the United States tell the world that African-Americans are incapable of functioning as responsible citizens at the most basic level. Our first White African American leader said: You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there's a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it's important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn't go away.






No comments:

Post a Comment