Monday, July 15, 2013

NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away




Before It's News | Popular Spirituality





NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away



The Star of David 'grand star alignment', called the perfect time for 'illuminati' ritual, is only a week away now. What will it bring us? According to videographer MrCati in the brief video below, in his opinion, the Grand Star alignment event that occurs on July 22-23 will bring the NWO 'perfect timing'. As such, the date linkage creates a special NWO ritual window that he suspects will be used to advance the New World Order's agenda.









The End of the Age of Grace Is at Hand



By Carl Worline I am not a prophet. In-fact, I do not even have the gift of prophecy. Instead, I am a Christian who reads the news each day, including the prophetic news websites and I consider myself a “watcher on the wall.” As such, I feel the need to sound the alarm. The signs in the world today all point to the end of the Age of Grace and to the imminent arrival of the Rapture.






No comments:

Post a Comment