Sunday, July 7, 2013

Need an Excuse to NOT Get Food Storage? Here are 10…




Before It's News | Popular Self-Sufficiency





Need an Excuse to NOT Get Food Storage? Here are 10…



Not only can you stop worrying about getting food storage, but you don’t even have to come up with an excuse either! I’ve got you covered with the Top 10 excuses I’ve heard dozens of times, maybe you have already used a few of them yourself. There is always room for improvement when it comes to procrastinating, so memorize a few more excuses to use for the next time you have an urge to prepare! One of my very favorite preparedness experts, Wendy DeWitt, was nice enough to let me share the Top 10 reasons she compiled about why people don’t have their food storage. So get a pen and paper ready, and start taking notes, you never know when these excuses might come in handy…
Top 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Have My Food Storage:
10.






No comments:

Post a Comment