Friday, July 26, 2013

Hero Cops Says He “Has Just One Tool”….




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Hero Cops Says He “Has Just One Tool”….



Automobiles, Motorcycles and Libertarian Politics Video: “Turn around and look at me because I’m [expletive] talking to you, you piece of [expletive] now get the [expletive] over here.”
“I was very disturbed,” said Chief Garcia. And on another call talking to a possible victim of domestic violence: “I’ve got one tool, that tool is to beat people up and take them to jail.”
“I was very disturbed…from what I saw from one of our Phoenix police officers,” said Garcia.
Garcia is referring to the videos captured by Greco’s body camera.
Video: “He looks retarded.. he looks like another MMI student.”
After an internal investigation, Garcia fired Greco for unprofessional conduct.
“One of the witnesses said it better.. he displayed a contempt for citizens and I think that’s a very, very accurate description of what I saw,” said Garcia.
Police launched an investigation after getting one complaint.






No comments:

Post a Comment