Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This? Sigmoidal UFO Photographed Over Utah




Before It's News | Popular Unexplained





Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This? Sigmoidal UFO Photographed Over Utah



While watching the 4th of July parade at 10:39 am, I saw a flashing light in my peripheral version. When I looked, I saw an object hovering above the nearby mountains (approximately 4 miles away). It appeared approximately 200 meters above the ground. The length of the object to the naked eye was slightly smaller than ¼”.









Are Alien Grays Ushering In New World Order?



Interview with Ed Komarek For more high strange interviews visit The Church of Mabus 1. In your new book "UFOs Exopolitics and New World Disorder" what is the inspiration behind it and could you explain what you mean by New World Disorder? This book represents the extent of my external knowledge up to this point, and will hopefully be followed by a second book that will summarize the inner knowledge I have accumulated in this life. I used the term New World Disorder in the title because I wanted to point out that the so called, Orwellian “New World Order” being touted by the global elite, the Bilderberg Mafia, is nothing but the old world feudalistic order repackaged in modern attire.Ed Komarek: The reason I wrote this book is to pull together and summarize all that I have learned in my 40+ years researching in the UFO/ET arena.






No comments:

Post a Comment