Sunday, July 28, 2013

Can You Spot A Terrorist?




Before It's News | Popular Self-Sufficiency





Can You Spot A Terrorist?



A REDNECK\'S GUIDE TO REVERSING THEIR CONTROL OF YOUR BRAIN Compare and contrast how supposed terrorist threats are determined. Can you understand the conundrum? Follow @BuelahMan
Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below.









Mob Violence Tips Covered on the Survival Mom Radio Hour



Tweet
Written by: Greg Ellifritz My article on Escaping Mob Violence was discussed on the Survival Mom Radio Hour last week. Host Lisa Bedford puts out an excellent weekly podcast that covers topics most of my readers would find exceptionally interesting. Last week’s podcast involved a long discussion of my tips for escaping riots and flash mobs, with Lisa adding her suggestions as well. It’s well worth listening to.






No comments:

Post a Comment