Sunday, July 21, 2013

Army Scientists Secretly Sprayed St-Louis with Radioactive Particles for YEARS to Test Chemical Warfare




Before It's News | Popular Politics





Army Scientists Secretly Sprayed St-Louis with Radioactive Particles for YEARS to Test Chemical Warfare



Sociologist Lisa Martino-Taylor, right, a sociologist at St. Louis Community College, has spent years tracking down declassified documents to uncover the lengths which the US experimented on people without their knowing. At left, cadmium sulfide, the 'harmless' chemical sprayed on the public is pictured. The United States Military conducted top secret experiments on the citizens of St.









Mother Of Infant Killed By Black Thugs Tells Her Story (Video)



By Susan Duclos Sherry West, the mother of the 13-month-old boy who was shot by two black thugs after they demanded money and she said she didn't have any, tells her heartbreaking story in the video below. West: "A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby. 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.' West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face." The details written at YouTube under the video, by MrWarriorClass says "If Obama has sons, they'd look like the thugs that shot an infant in his stroller because his mother had no money to fork over to them.






No comments:

Post a Comment