Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Are Alien Grays Ushering In New World Order?




Before It's News | Popular Unexplained





Are Alien Grays Ushering In New World Order?



Interview with Ed Komarek For more high strange interviews visit The Church of Mabus 1. In your new book "UFOs Exopolitics and New World Disorder" what is the inspiration behind it and could you explain what you mean by New World Disorder? This book represents the extent of my external knowledge up to this point, and will hopefully be followed by a second book that will summarize the inner knowledge I have accumulated in this life. I used the term New World Disorder in the title because I wanted to point out that the so called, Orwellian “New World Order” being touted by the global elite, the Bilderberg Mafia, is nothing but the old world feudalistic order repackaged in modern attire.Ed Komarek: The reason I wrote this book is to pull together and summarize all that I have learned in my 40+ years researching in the UFO/ET arena.









DNA Manipulation Of Adam & Eve By The Serpent Race



Interview with Brad Steiger For more high strange interviews visit The Church of Mabus 1. Brad I see you and Sherry contributed the photos to the new book Legacy of the Sky People: The Extraterrestrial Origin of Adam and Eve; The Garden of Eden; Noah's Ark and the Serpent Race. Could you tell us a bit about the photos first and how they tie in with the book? BRAD: Most of the photos that we provided were taken in Peru by Sherry.






No comments:

Post a Comment