Tuesday, July 9, 2013

And God Laughs




Before It's News | Popular Spirituality





And God Laughs



By Gene Lawley In Psalm 2 the Lord laughs and holds those in derision who plan to take over the nations and rule without God’s involvement. They plan to write Him out of history. But God laughs! Here is the context in Psalm 2:1-5: “Why are the nations in an uproar and the peoples devising a vain thing?









Scoffers Waxing Worse and Worse



By Jan Markell www.olivetreeviews.org Scoffing has hit a whole new level but be of good cheer, it means the hour is very late. If you have perused headlines recently, or watched a TV news hour, you are stunned at what's going on. I am every morning as I post headlines here. I let them sink in and I shake my head. When has the world been in this much chaos?






No comments:

Post a Comment